Thursday, June 18, 2009

ZoOm to Kuantan..!

I been to Kuantan from 21 - 24 May for Zoom Malaysia Travel Fair..Most of the participant is travel agent, they have special price offer in this fair..If u really need cuti-cuti Malaysia, wait for this fair, they really offer cheaper price. The nex stop, i think is Johor...

What im doin there? Promote GKH lo.. we want to expand the market ma... But, a frens of mine asked me go Kuantan for what..haha cant mention the name here.. Then she asked is it GKH got new branch in Kuantan? and I replied her Yes! it called Grand Kuantan Hotel..xxx believed! haha..sorry la, jus play play only.. boring ma..at Kuantan..bluf ha lo.. Jus me n my manager.. luckily can Msn thru phone if not die of bored..the digi punya Msn not bad.. i can access all the way to Kuantan.at Highway, R & R, lunch, dinner, breakfast, even in toilet,....hoho but the hp battery cepat habis..

~The fair start~

We try our best to sell the vouchers but it's seem ppl less interest of GKH.. Below is the wat they said :-

1) Kampar, Perak.....so far la! dun wan la! I replied : I also all the way from kpr, where far jek!?
2) Anything special in Kampar? I replied : Food, peaceful town, water rafting, abseiling, caving,...
3) Perak politic not stable wor? I replied : Im still survive wor.. no big changes pun!
4) Where is Kampar ? I replied : from Perak, neh, the new UTAR campus ar!

This is the common question asked by most of the human stop by the booth.

It's really tired cos work from 10am-10pm, have to stand to distribute the brochures,...
But, one things happy is get to meet new ppl..from travel agent, hotelier, mayb can get discount when travel nex time!..get to know frens that not involve in the fair..a part time sales assistant in opposite shop.. I got lunch and dinner-mate for the 1 days! haha Nice to meet u~!

The place I stay also not bad... highly recommended if u need to visit Kuantan. Cheaper hotel but can get a river side view.. really not bad kah..This hotel is just located beside the Sg. Kuantan..

~View from the room~

~ Sg. Kuantan~


~Outside the Hotel~


~Breakfast with river side view~


~ Green Color Nasi Lemak : Not Bad ~

The hotel called Mega view Hotel..

P/s: Today im take leave... take leave without special reason..haha jus feel wanna rest, away from work..! No rest since bck from Kuantan! to be cont...

No comments: