Wednesday, June 24, 2009

~*Still in Kuantan*~

Really wanna cont write wat happened in Kuantan...hehe
After the fair, I take 1 day leave cos wanna visit my relatives since 4 year nvr been there.. and it quiet far from Kampar..so, take the chance to rest at my relative's house..

Im really happy that they welcome me.. hehe for them, Im a special guests..haha mayb im the youngest among my cousins so my cousin bro treat me like his own sis. hehe

My cousin's bro..

I have a unique family background.. Im chindian.. chinese + indian.. Ppl alwys questioning, what actually my religion.. Most of them guess that im Christian bcos of my name.hoho Im a buddhist..truly buddhist.. My grandma open a temple..n one of the famous temple in the town during the old time.. but now, still famous.. In Kuantan pulak, got a temple that invented by my uncle and cousin's bro. n.. I spend my off day at that temple..

want to know more click --> story of the temple

Is a place near to forest, peaceful, relax... I get to know few frens at there.. let me introduce u all a very important person i get to know in this temple..

Taa- Daa!!

My frens called ' Baby '

Others frens i know are...

Giant Fishs kor kor....the length same more than my height..

Wu Kwai korkor,jiejie,didi,meimei,uncle,aunty,......

My lunch is just a simple MCd... but the environment different...

Having McD infront of beach.. but if added with few leng chai infront.. >.<

Dinner at one of the famous restaurant.. this restaurant 'ba bei' lo.. got website 1..hehe if nth to do mayb can browse this website... http://www.restaurantsrimahkota.com.my/ haha..all this plan by cousin, uncle for me! The food not bad but mayb he popular jor so the food quiet expensive!

Although jus a day but really happy.. Can spend sometime to chat with cousin, uncle.. since we only meet each other once in a blue moon..

Thanks for make me as a special guests...!Enjoy~!

p/s: finally able to post this blog..after pc sot sot dei..suddenly shut down and restart...*pening* my dear pc, dun scare me..bankrupt ady, dun sick oh!


No comments: