Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hope u'll get well soon..

Hi..everyone..Thanks for viewing my blog.. I rarely updates because of my pc having some sickness..huhu Hardly to find dr. to cure it.. Now, i force my pc to work although it sick.. really sad for it..my pc was hang when i click watever in the msg box that appeared, so i just ignore the box by putting it below.. even there are no sound coming out from my pc, it might be i deleted the virus that make the sound not functioning.
It become serious day by day~now having problem shutting down pc..Most of the time, it hang until i force to click the start button until its off everything.

Before















After



This is how i able to on9 longer if i hide the things.. haizz.. Hope my Pc will get well soon, its one of my life now.. cant live without it.. Its become my frens to share my happiness and sadness.. haha.. It follow me whenever i go.. from Kampar to Cyber jaya and bck to Kampar recently..from studying until im working..

n finally fed up when this alwys pop-up..Too much of Sickness ady.. Pity my dear pc..

.
Hope u'll get well soon~! I still got a lot of thing need to share with u!!

2 comments:

~yee eee~ said...

have a thorough operation on it!!! that's the only cure, haha~

Jac @ Jackie @ Jacqueline said...

Operation oso need expert.. the expert hard to invite la..haiZz